Sunday 4 January 2015

CONVERSE



Hi, recently i purchased myself a pair of converse all stars. I LOVE  converse shoes ! if i was mega mega rich i would most likely own every color... but for know i will just have to stick to these and my other charcoal pair! 
These shoes are the hightops  version (which go over you ankle). They are, as u can see from the photos above, all black including the sole and converse star logo. I understand these aren't for everyone, i love them but my mum on the other hand thinks they remind her of my old plimsolls i used to where in PE in primary school. however i think these are really good because they go with literally everything. Since i brought these i haven't worn any other shoes. about 5 years ago i did in fact own a hot-pink pair they were lovely but i couldn't  wear them with much as they would clash.
If you are not a lover on the black sole u could but the version with the white soles or create your own pair (its like build-a-bear but instead build-a-converse i will leave a link below).
I paid £48 from schuh http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/converse-cons-all-star-hi-black-trainers/1900327070/

http://create.converse.co.uk/#/landing/create

No comments:

Post a Comment